EyeAssure membership requires, among other things,
- Licensure at the highest level of Therapeutic Certification
- Use of CMS certified Electronic Health Records (EHR) software
- Enrollment in a CMS recognized health data registry
- Regular, documented monitoring of diabetic retinopathy with timely reports to the patient’s primary care physician
- Commitment to reporting to primary care physicians any vision status that could put patient at risk of falls
Below you can search for a doctor's name or location or click the column heading to sort alphabetically.
Click details for the doctor's contact information.